top ten coolest things i've found out about the place i'm going in china (changzhou):
1) it's located on the bank of the yangtze river.
2) it was founded over 3000 years ago by the Zhou dynasty.
3) it has a palace.
4) it's home to the China Dinosaur Park - fossils + amusement park + giant panda.
5) home to the Tianning Temple - one of the largest Buddhist temples in all of China.
6) one if its largest imports is silk.
7) it's very close to Shanghai.
8) it's in FREAKING CHINA.
9) this photo at the top speaks for itself.
10) asians live there.